Swing Clamp Chucks
Positrol manufacturers Industrial Swing Clamp Chucks designed to meet your needs.
How does a Swing Clamp Chuck work?
- Multiple jaws are used to hold the part securely during machining
- Jaws are designed to compensate allowing for irregularities in part thickness
- Jaws swing out of the way allowing for automated loading/unloading methods
- Has the potential to eliminate the need for tailstock support
- Various methods may be used to centralize the part prior to clamping that do not distort the diameters
Positrol has products to fit all of your projects and serves many different industries with their reliable high-quality workholding equipment.