Hi-torque Flanged Mandrel
Hi-torque flanged mandrel assembly is used primarily for gantry or robot load applications. They have more expansion/load clearance than typical collets.
Hi-torque Flanged Arbor Feaures:
- Hi-torque flanged collet arbor is used where high gripping forces are required.
- Widely used for small diameters under .50 inch.
- Permits gripping to the full length of blind bores.
- Up to three times the gripping force of other collet arbors.
- Pull back action for length control.
- Work stops are designed to suit individual applications.
- Repeatability: .0005" T.I.R.
Positrol is a leading manufacturer of hi-torque flanged collet mandrel with the capability to create a variety of custom workholding products. Contact us to learn more.