Face Clamping Power Chucks
Positrol manufactures swing clamp face chucks that will help an operation increase uptime and decrease the cost.
Face Clamping Chuck Features:
Positrol manufactures Face Clamping Chucks with higher quality parts with features such as:
- Thin walled, irregular, or out-of-round parts can be clamped for turning, milling and grinding without distortion
- Out-of-flat parts can be clamped evenly on all points which will eliminate deformation
- Parts can be centralized by collets to positively secure the part or by straight/tapered pins
- Jaw quantity and position are designed to clamp the part in the optimum locations
- Air sensing capable to ensure that the part is located against the workstop to maintain parallelism
- Better quality parts decreases the scrap rate
- Workstops are designed to suit multiple parts to eliminate changeover
- Thru spindle coolant capability prevents chip build up for nonstop production
Increase Uptime and Decrease Cost
- Sealed against contamination for continuous use
- All components are hardened and ground for long life to decrease repair costs
Positrol is a leading manufacturer of face clamping power chucks. Contact us to learn more about our custom capabilities.